- We have 7 adult, 4 teen, 6 student, 5 children, and 1 guest computers available. All the computers are filtered.
- Patrons must have a library card in good standing to use the computers.
- Adult, teen, student and guest computers have access to the internet and word processing capabilities.
- Children’s computers are available to children 3rd grade and under. They are limited to accessing preset age appropriate websites and educational games. No library card is necessary to access these computers.
- Adult patrons have 60 minutes per session and may extend their time as long as no one is waiting for a computer.
- Minors with computer privileges are limited to one hour per day. Minors must have signed parental or legal guardian permission to access teen and student computers.
- Guests, those who do not have a library account, can use a temporary computer for 60 minutes per day.
- Please see our Computer Policy for additional information.
- The library has Wi-Fi available 24/7 and can be accessed both inside and outside the building. Come in and ask us about accessing it.