Jerome Public Library offers a wide range of services which include printing, faxing, meeting room usage, notary services as well as a collection of materials for checkout in print, CDs, DVDs, eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Library Patrons can check out books, books on CD, periodicals, DVDs, CDs, eAudios, eBooks and Kits. Books, books on CD and digital content are checked out for 3 weeks. Periodicals, DVDs and CDs have a one week checkout period.
- Material can be returned at the front desk or in the book drop located by the front entrance.
- Patrons must have a library card to check out material.
- Books, books on CD and magazines not returned by their 3-week due date are fined $0.15 per item each day.
- DVDs and CDs that exceed their 1-week load period are fined $0.25 per item each day.
- There are no fines on digital content as those items are automatically returned on the assigned due date.
The library has a notary public. Please bring a photo ID and any unsigned documents. There is no fee for this service.
The Library offers school tours. Please call 324-5427, to schedule a time.
All staff can assist patrons with selecting and recommending material.
We appreciate your donations! Items donated to the library will be considered for addition to the library’s collections. If we cannot add your items, they will be placed in our Friends of the Library bookstore or sold in the bi-annual book sale to raise money for the library. Donations are accepted year round.
- Memorial books or other library materials may be donated in honor of a friend or relative, and are marked with a special bookplate.
- The library may or may not accept donations of specialized collections.
- All gifts or donations are tax deductible and the library will furnish a statement for tax purposes, but does not place a financial value on used items.
- No gifts are accepted unless given to the library without restriction.
We may sit in our library and yet be in all quarters of the earth.